Small or large, your donation will make
a real difference
Who is 1 Million Women
We're a mass movement of women - led by women, for women - who are getting on with saving energy, cutting waste and pollution, and making the future better, now. When you donate to 1 Million Women, you help to mobilise the power of women to transform society.
Women's power for change
By donating to 1 Million Women you help to make our campaign possible. Your donation directly assists us to engage women, train volunteers, run school and community programs, research and share the practical solutions we can take right now to get on with action on climate change.
I can make a difference
Everyone of us can make a difference in our own lives. Collectively, that's how we make the world better for today's and future generations. By donating to 1 Million Women, you help us to grow our numbers, deliver action and drive change.
How else can I get involved?
Tell others in your networks about 1 Million Women and why you're supporting us. The more people who know about us the more action we can drive and the more change we can achieve. We can't do it without you.
Women's power for change
1 Million Women is a registered charity with full tax-deductible status* for cash gifts from both individual and business donors.
You can make a one-off or recurring donation through our secure payment gateway
Direct Debit or EFT
Direct Debit or EFT - If you prefer not to donate online, you can make one-off donations by direct debit into our bank account:Westpac Bank
Australian Climate Coolers Fund
Cheques - You can also send a cheque made out to '1 Million Women' to 1Million Women HQ:1 Million Women
23 Playfair Street,
If you would like to talk to us about a bequest or other higher-level support for 1 Million Women, please contact CEO Natalie Isaacs directly by email
firstname.lastname@example.org or at the 1 Million Women office (02) 9251 1652.
making a difference
Funds raised by 1 Million Women help us to build our campaign of:
- Developing our website and pollution cutting activities
- Producing innovative programs like SAVE and 10,000 TEENS
- Creating resources & tools to enable action
- Mobilising and training our volunteer force
- Amplifying our social voice to educate and inspire
- Creating a beautiful brand for women to embrace
- Research of the practical solutions for women
* We budget to invest over 90% of all funds raised by 1 Million Women into developing and running our community and school programs, projects and events, with minimal spending on office administration.